1.21.2010

On facebook people thought I said "boob job". I ment job..as in work

True Story. Gosh crazy people. I said.."i got a job! boo yeah". and people thought i said "i got a boob job" WTCRAP?!! NO no folks..I got a freaking job! Oh happy day! Whats the job you may ask? Well I work at a call center. *koolaid man voice* ooh yeeaaaah. It's actually a pretty good job. I work with alot of way cool people so its really nice. Other than I stare at a computer for 8 hours..I think thats why I dont get on facebook or twitter anymore. Because by the time 4 pm comes around im not wanting to be on the computer anymore. ya feel me? But..here I am. blogging, tweeting and facebooking. Only for a minute while I wait for my friend. Anyway life is good :) I get off at 4, play with friends until 10 then go to bed. thats my life. end of story.

1 comment:

  1. First, I am wicked envious of your hair? Yep, I am! You are totes gorgeous!

    Second, that is absolutely hilarious! Congrats on the boob job...I mean job! haha

    ReplyDelete