4.08.2010

Check mark on the list..

The List contains all of the following from the past week...

Grew our own animals..You know, because we are cool like that and cant have REAL pets yet. CHECK

Attended General Conference. CHECK Which was fabulous by the way. If you want to read more about my faith, or read more on the talks that were given. Go here

Stayed in a hotel over the weekend and searched for our Easter baskets..CHECK. I apologize for sick nasty face. whoops. Ps. Over the weekend, we watched this great movie called "The River". I suggest you watch it. Its so great

Best Friend GOT ENGAGED!!! DOUBLE CHECK! Did you know I'm the one who set them up? yup pretty sure. Remember how I hung out with a group of boys from College Town? I decided to set them up. This is where Hometown, and College Town combine. I LOVE it!
Ummm..attempted to clean my room? CHECK. Ok ok, this is a really bad day. This is what every Thursday look likes in the Ash Att's room. You know, due to laundry and crap. It will be clean tonight.

UM HI!! FOUND THIS AWESOME BIRTHDAY CARD. DOUBLE FREAKING CHECK. Herro Herroo.
Belt ripped..CHECK. Dont purchase belts from Wal Mart. They might die soon. Boo

Laughed my butt off all week with the most awesome people around me. CHECK

2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious. glad i found such an uplifting and fun blog. never change. :)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. your the cutest ash. why do you we always say 'we need to play' but we neerrr do?

    ReplyDelete