6.19.2010

Dad.

My Dad is the best in the world because...
He puts the family first. loves my mom and us kids. works hard in everything he does. sets a great example for us. honors his priesthood.  fixes ANYTHING (such as cars, dishwashers, fridges..basically everything that breaks down.). loves motorcycles(now you know where I get it from). great cook. when I was little he actually did my hair cute and left out all the crappy puffy bows..and bangs(thanks!). shows us love everyday.

I Love you DAD!

5 comments:

  1. how sweet! happy father's day to your papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you leigh ashley!! hope your having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ash for the great comments. You are a great daugther and freind. I love you with all of my heart and hope for the best for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You missed out on big bows and bangs...not fair. But he deserves a reward for that!

    ReplyDelete