7.23.2010

It's the weekend!


This weekend will include all the following..
-Saying good bye to my family that is vising us from Australia. It's been so fun to have them here
-Dancing. Holla!
-Sleeping
-Working at a firework stand
-Headband making. I feel like I want to design and make a purse. I don't really know how to go about this, but I just want to try it.
-Grocery shopping
-Feeding my spirit
-Enjoying the weekend with family

This is going to be one busy weekend. But at least Sunday, I will be able to rest a little bit.
Thank heavens for that!

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. So I know this is weird, but where it says "headband making" I thought you said head banging. Hahaha. And I laughed out loud... Then I realized that I was wrong.. You should fit some head banging in with your dancing. I think it would make me feel better. hahaha.

    Love you Ash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! oh em, i love you! yes, didnt you know i did head banging? yes, i will fit that into my weekend, just for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... so the purse thing! Totally sounds fun! I'm not sure how you would do it either but I am sure you could come up with something totally vintage looking and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete