10.08.2010

{fill in the blank friday}

 1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is       say my prayers and read my scriptures. then head in to take my vitamins.

2.  Today I wish I was   at the gym, or watching movies all day.

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd       go and buy a blazer. i have had my eye on one for a while now.
 
4.  Tomorrow  i am getting my hair done(its going to be a fun, drastic change!) then going out with friends! yay

5.  Two things that don't go together are   peanut butter and chicken

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is       sugar free reeses. woot!
 
7.  The last time I tried something new was        last weekend when i was in collegetown. i tried sugar free salt water taffy, AND LOVED IT.
 Thanks Lauren for the FILL IN THE BLANK!
 
This weekend is going to be so fun! its going to be filled with best friend dinner dates, football games, hair, more friends, and church. i hope everyone has a HAPPY WEEKEND! it's friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment