10.22.2010

{fill in the blank friday}

 
 
1.   I am      so exhausted from this week, but so freaking excited it the weekend! i am also singing to my co workers, and it may or may not be followed up with some stellar dance moves. they love me *insert sarcasm*
2.  I wish   i could go shopping right now. thrifting to be exact. oh and i wish i knew what i was going to wear for pictures tomorrow.

3.  I like      my life right now. i finally feel like i am who i want to be, and i'm doing what is best for my life. 

4.  I can   be a little out of control. it's always an adventure that's for sure.

5.  I hope     i can get some time to go to the gym today. that would be mucho for the day. i also hope the block dance party we are attending tonight is a hit. for reals.
 
6.  I think     that i am surrounded the best people in the world. people are such great examples, and it is such a privilege to be able to have such wonderful people around.

7.  I was    just laughing at my co worker who was describing her costume. " i want to be ke$ha"  she says. ha!
 
HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND!
hope it's filled with some pumpkins, hot cocoa and fun times!
 
thanks Lauren for the fill in the blank!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe Kesha would be an interesting costume.. messy hair, gross makeup and trashy clothes!
    ANd I wish we could go thrifting together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like life right now too!!! i am trying to not take it for granted!!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete