10.20.2009

Faith, Homesick, Not a Fan

So, this week is not a fan of me. And im not a fan of it. My faith, my testimony, my own self is being stretched. Im grateful for trials, and that I have the opportunity to grow. But for real.. its not fun. I have so much to do all the time. People need me here, I need to do that, turn in this, dont do that, blah blah. Im getting really sick of it. I hate that I dont have ANY time to myself. Sometimes I wonder why am I doing this? What am I supposed to be learning? Why am I supposed to be here? Because its hard, and I'm hating it at this moment. BUT I do know that im growing, and learning. So I need to keep telling myself. But I hate that I have to tell myself that things will be alright. Normally Im so happy, and crazy. I can find happiness anywhere. But this semester has worn me down, and I just feel like I could have a melt down at any moment. Which is NOT good. I hate that feeling.
Today I am homesick.. and I feel like running away. But I wont, because that would get me no where. Dang it..

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashree, I'm right across the hall. If you ever need someone to talk to or just chill with, I'm here. You can come share a bowl of cereal, or watch Glee with me and my roommates, whatever.

    ReplyDelete