7.30.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday.



1. The last thing I do before going to sleep read my scriptures.   

2. When I can't sleep I start counting backwards starting at 100. It works everytime.

3. The first thing I do when I wake up is say my prayers.

4. When I'm tired I get really sarcastic, and snappy.

5. My dream bedroom would be with a turquoise wall and a big bed to jump on!

6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be in a hammock by a lake in the mountains. I love the mountains

7. The longest sleep I've ever had was 12 hours, but that was when I was 13. Most of the time I go to bed early and wake up early.

8. I sleep on my right side, but always wake up on my stomach.

9. When I sleep, I like to wear basketball shorts, and T shirt.

10. My bedtime is usually between 10 and 11 pm.


Thanks Lauren for the great Fill in the Blank Friday! Go here to read her Fill in the Blanks!

Happy Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a really neat idea!! Love it!! Loved finding out about you!

    XOXO
    kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so mean when I'm tired! haha. Once I pulled an overnighter with my roommates. The next day I was such a grouch. haha.

    and I think I'll start counting back from 100. It sounds like a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fill in the blank fridays! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete