8.27.2010

{fill in the blank friday}

{image via weheartit}

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done - I'm pretty adventurous, so i'll share one of my favorite adventures. Last fall semester we decided we wanted to pull some pranks. So we pulled out the mask of the president who shall not be named, and wanted to scared people in their windows on the first floor. After 30 minutes of that we decided that we should scare people on the 2nd floor. I put on the mask, then put my feet in the boys hands and they lifted me to the 2nd floor window. Long story short, the man who opened the blinds jumped, then opened the window and spit the toothepaste that was in his mouth on me. I fell to the ground, and we all took off running.

2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be nike high tops. Those shoes are rocknroll for sure.

3. My preferred mode of digital communication is talking over the phone. even then, I would much rather talk person to person.

4. I feel happiest when I am with my family and friends.
5. A little dream I have for my life is to be a fashion/wardrobe stylist.

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is the internet.

7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick Music. It can help you clean the house faster, work out better, and even pick you up from a bad day.

Thanks Lauren for the awesome fill in the blank!
Have a rocknroll weekend!
My weekend is going to be filled with homework, getting things ready for school, grocery shopping, meal prep, working out, and playing with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment