9.24.2010

1.   In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be     Rachelle Lefevre from Twilight. It's the red hair. 

2.  If I could change one thing about the world it would be      world peace. just kidding. i would just want everyone to be kind, trusting people. no more people killing other people, and being shady. 
3.  Yesterday    was an awesome day! i didn't have class until 11:30 am, then last night i finally got around to watch the KILLERS. um haaii Ashton Kutcher .

4.  My favorite comfort food is       a bowl of multi-grain cheerios or ice cream

5.  My new favorite blog find is  "My MisAdventures in Dating"  SUCH a funny blog!! i laugh my butt off with all her funny stories
6.  If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet      ALL OF YOU!! I love meeting blog friends. One i would like to meet is Naomi from Rockstar Diaries.
  
7.  My favorite breakfast food is    protein waffles! oh my heck they are SO GOOD!    
  
Have a HAPPY WEEKEND!
thanks for the fill in the blank lauren!

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed getting to know you a bit!! Look forward to following you in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete