9.10.2010

{fill in the blank friday}

{ image via createblog}
 
1.   The strangest thing I've ever eaten is       octopus legs. sick. sick.sick. 
 
2.  I wouldn't be caught dead      eating a BigMac. heck no.

3.  When I am 75 I will....      still be wake boarding and kickin it old school. 

4.  If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named       Harley-after the Harley Davidson Shops(i guess its not really a place, but just go with it ha.)

5.  My name is     Ash Att and i like to dance. 

6.  My all time favorite photo is       is a picture of my baby sister(at the time she was a baby) kissing me. Its is the most precious picture. She was such a freaking cute redheaded baby. love her!

7.  If I could afford it I would       start a clothing line. With my own designs of clothes, hand bags, and jewelry. I even have a couple other fun items up my sleeve that i would want to put in the line. 

thanks Lauren for the Fill in the Blank! if you want to do your own, just go visit her blog. but make sure to link it back to her.

have a rocknroll weekend! 
my weekend is going to be filled with dancing, movies, sleepover, waffles, family reunion, and just enjoying the sunny weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Ash,

    You've eaten octopus legs?! When and where???
    and if you had your own design, I would be a customer. LOVE it all!


    Wishing you were here in college town.

    Love you!
    Em

    ReplyDelete