1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done.. There have been many spontaneous times in my life. while in collegetown we would take random midnight ihop runs up to hometown. one time we decided we wanted to check out this haunted little place underground, so we gathered up our flash lights and headed to the secret place. after that we all layed in the street and watched some stars. until i got freaked out that we were going to get run over.
2. The best gift I've ever received. all the wonderful people that have come in my life. is that a gift?
3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when i received my collegetown scholarship. i had tried out to be an ambassador for recruiting for collegetown. i was sitting in seminary and a couple reps from the college walked in to award me. my family was all there snapping pictures. speaking of which i should find those...
4. I can't leave the house without food, cell phone, and water.
5. My favorite day of the week is friday. i always anticipate what the weekend is going to bring.
6. Something that can always make me laugh is stuart from madtv. does anyone else watch stuart? please say yes...
7. My perfect day would include waking up under the stars to head out onto the lake to go fishing. then being able to watch the sun rise over the mountains and feel the cool breeze on my face. The rest of the day would be spent in the boat with my grandpa, dad and brothers. i love them.
Thanks Lauren for the fill in the blank!
what are your plans for the weekend?
guess who has to go to the doctor because of being sick for 3 weeks?
yup, this gal right here.